I work with early stage or soon-to-launch business owners to develop the tools that answer the who, what, why and how of their brand.
“I want people to look at my website and know what I do and who I am instantly.”
With a set of fresh eyes and a list of key questions, I help clients that have an out of date website, disjointed or poorly constructed messaging or uninspiring marketing materials.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Kick-off call (60 minutes)
We’ll discuss your goals and vision, and how to best communicate your unique story. We’ll start defining your brand guidelines (color palette, fonts, visual assets) and content needs.
2. Website PRODUCTION (3 weeks)
I’ll share the finished brand guidelines with you, and once you’ve approved the direction, and I’ve received all the materials for the site (logins, photos, testimonials, etc), it’s time to design your fabulous website!
This will include:
- Three website pages. Typically, this is your about page, services and a blog page (these will be agreed during the kick-off meeting; additional pages can also be discussed).
- Text that’s been lovingly crafted to explain who you are and what you do, as simply as possible.
- Integration of your newsletter, social media, and google analytics, where appropriate.
- Guidance on choosing your images, and image sourcing if required. Imagery costs are not included, but I can provide guidance on making the most of what you’ve got.
- Two rounds of feedback to make sure you’re happy with the final site.
3. Handover time!
Once your website is complete, we’ll have another 60 minute meeting so I can take you through the back-end, and make sure you’re all set on how to use it moving forward.
YOUR Investment: $2,500 USD
This can be made in two payments: 50% upfront and the final payment due on completion.
Note: the cost of your domain or hosting is not included.
Click HERE to schedule your KICK-OFF CALL
Please feel free to contact me with questions about rates, scope or timelines via email at email@example.com
This simply means I’ve built enough Squarespace websites to know what I’m talking about. While I can work with Wordpress (in fact this site was built with it!), I highly recommend Squarespace, and, as a Circle member, can provide you with an exclusive discount.